Tuesday 20 January 2009

Waiting, waiting...

Well the child to be is now 14 days overdue with no induction date set. I know the NHS do a great job, but they do seem to be so disorganised and the lack of information they give you is shocking. One minute they say Emily is going up to labour suite and the next they don't have a clue when she will be induced. Not good for Emily who has now gone 2 days without meaningful sleep. I certainly wouldn't want to embark on Ramsay's or the Bob Graham with a preparation like that!


Anyway, I am a wee bit stressed out so have had to resort to exercise to knacker myself out so I can get some kind of sleep. Fortunately the snow has arrived so I have got out for a couple of very early morning short cross-country ski-ing sessions (all close to Inverness for that possible dash back to Raigmore).
I also had a pretty decent run at the weekend cross country race. Although I didn't feel fast, I posted a good time (113% of the winner) on a fast course.

Off for a nap now : (

No comments: