Sunday 30 March 2008

Glover's Chimney - the video

That's my climbing holiday come to an end. Neil and myself managed one final route in a very blowy 'gorms on Saturday. We shelved our orginal plans for Fiacaill Buttress as it looked it be covered with snow. Hidden Chimney II/III on the Mess of Pottage has always been in the back of my mind so we joined the hordes and headed over there instead. Despite a long wait for the second pitch it was a great route and well worth the two stars it gets.

Earlier in the week Neil took some footage of me seconding on Glover's and has now posted it on You Tube so the world can see how not to climb it here. In my defence my hands were absolutely numb, but still I must make sure my axes stick next time ; ).

2 comments:

Will Wilkinson said...

Better check that helmet for a crack or two after a blow like that! Looks like you have had a good couple of weeks. Nice one.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.